Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Entry 1: First Day of School

Did you see these floating around Pinterest?

                                             (www.howdoesshe.com)


Well, in honor of my first "diary" entry, and Tootie Bug's first day of Pre-School, I made my version. The first one was a total fail. I have no idea how to add a cute background to something in MS Word, so I decided to use one of the 1,000,000  25 sheets of scrapbook paper I have lying around. I made my selection, and went to work. But once it printed, well, see for yourself.


If at first you don't succeed, pick a different piece of scrapbook paper.


Ah, much better!

I wish I would have made the "of" in the frame a little more pronounced, but hey, hindsight is 20/20 and nobody is grading me on this, so...

There you have it folks, my first Pinterest project completed! I am aiming to do one a week so that I don't get overwhelmed..I mean, I am taking care of 12 two year olds at work, a 2 year old at home, and a 6 month old I am watching for a friend. Not like my free time is abundant here! But I love it! 

No comments: