Monday, August 29, 2011

Here we go

Pinterest. No doubt you have heard of it. In case you haven't, it's like an online bulletin board. You sign up for an account (or get invited), and you create boards. On these boards you "pin" things that are floating around the website. These can be recipes, sewing projects, inspiriational quotes, crafts for children, home decoration ideas....I could go on and on. You can make several boards so that you can divide all your finds into categories. It's kind of like keeping all your bookmarks in one space.  I was warned that this website was addicting before I signed up....and the warnings were true. I have spent way too much time "pinning", and not enough time doing any of the ideas I have actually pinned.

So yesterday on my training run, it hit me. Start a blog chronicling your journey as you go through creating the ideas on all your pin boards. So, I started this, the Pinterest Diaries. You can follow me as I make my Pinterest boards come to life. I hope you have fun...I am pretty sure I will!

1 comment:

Matthew Loerke said...

Love it! I love you my love. Now start making me some crafts